I realized lately that one great coach can positively and deeply impact the lives of thousands of people over the lifetime of his or her coaching career .A highly skillful coach can empower clients to achieve amassing things.
Coaching can help each of us to reconnect in a meaningful way. It a direct way to instruct and train people, world-wide, with the goal of achieving or developing specific skills that help the person enjoy greater success, less stress, better whatever he or she may want to achieve.
Busy professionals and everyday people use proven coaching methods to reach life-changing goals and enjoy a more satisfying existence.
What can I say to you on your journey to become a great coach? Here are some great rules to follow, it’s of course your choice to follow them or not:
- Get yourself a coach-really. It is the difference that makes the difference if you want to grow a successful business.
- Think of coaching as one of many tools you can use to help your clients, get the results they want. They are paying you for results not for coaching.
- Don’t be scared by the niche thing, but decide who you want to work for now. This niche can be changed, flexed and become more specific, whenever you decide that.
- You don’t need, after taking you graduation final assessment, to spend more money on becoming a better coach to get more clients. Spend more money on becoming more of an expert in your field, and on learning how to market yourself effectively.
- Find people who’ve done what you want to do and know more than you do and learn from them.
- If I can help you on your inner journey, to become one of that ten percent who makes it in their coaching business, I’d be delighted.
By the way, being a trainer and a mentor at one of the leading coach training companies in Europe, I can accompany you on your wonderful journey on becoming a coach, to discover your hidden talents and achieve peak performance and personal satisfaction.
Looking forward for meeting you, at one phone-call or email –writing distance. 🙂